Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

PHINATIC13 said:
Ok unifiedtheory it's ON!:yell: :D Bartolo against Zito should be a really good game.Colon has been on fire lately.I know there is still about 30 games left in the season but to me this is a big series. What do you think?

WoooHoooo....it is on. :evil:

HUGE series. That being said the series at the end of September will be stellar.

The A's have a tough sched coming up though...I really hope it means something.

1-1 in the 8th...

You know what really stinks? That the loser of the West doesn't look like they will get the wildcard spot either. Same might be said about the East with NY and Boston.

PHINATIC13 said:
You know what really stinks? That the loser of the West doesn't look like they will get the wildcard spot either. Same might be said about the East with NY and Boston.

I was thinking the same thing...the Indians have a pillowy schedule while the A's, Angels, Yanks and Sox get to beat the crap out of each other and they each have much tougher schedules then the Indians.

unifiedtheory said:
Both Colon and Barry were on tonight.

What is up with K-Rod?

K-Rod..........:shakeno: The bullpen has really been killing me lately.Both pitchers were good enough to win tonight.

damn $3200 for playoffs a tickets and they my not even go. Well at least I get my money back. Cmon ANGELS

$3200 for playoff tickets? You got ripped off. I got World Series tickets for 300 a piece. You must be sitting behind a dugout or something!

PHINATIC13 said:
Santana was on tonight!:rofl3: It's gonna be a helluva race for the AL West title.

Yes it will be...

All tied up with a month to go.

An injured Bobby Crosby and Rich Harden are not helping the A's.

Harden is supposed to start this weekend but who knows.

Wow is that series (four games September 26-29 in Oakland) going to be massive.

A's vs. Yanks is a win/win sitiuation for my Angels.We gain ground reguardless of who wins between you guys.:rofl3:.............................unless of course we lose too.

PHINATIC13 said:
A's vs. Yanks is a win/win sitiuation for my Angels.We gain ground reguardless of who wins between you guys.:rofl3:.............................unless of course we lose too.

Go Yankees, I want to win the division screw the wild card

DonShula84 said:
Go Yankees, I want to win the division screw the wild card

We were wild card entries in 2002. That turned out ok:tongue:

Of course want to win the division too, but it sure is a tight race(WC) with LA,NY,CLE,BOS and OAK.

It's been a good day for PHINATIC13,My Dolphins destroyed the Browncos 34-10:rofl3: And my Halos finished a 3 game sweep of the Chi-Sox.Oakland lost to the Rangers(giving them a 2 game lead in the West).Been drinking beer since 11:30am(PST) I'm just having a great afternoon.:D

Back
Top Bottom