**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) ** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) **

Does anybody think the dolphins will be trading up/down today?
I hope they trade down if Brady Quinn isn't there because they need more 1st day picks and if they trade down they can still draft Joe Staley.

these are the three things I would be most happy to see today(in the first round)

1.Trade up for Joe Thomas
2.draft Levi Brown
3.trade down and get the best player available at any position

i have a feeling we will trade out of 9, and there will be quite a few trades today.

but this is the draft, so who knows. now that i said there there will probably be 0 trades today.

these are the three things I would be most happy to see today(in the first round)

1.Trade up for Joe Thomas
2.draft Levi Brown
3.trade down and get the best player available at any position

I don't want to trade up for Thomas, We can get Brown at 9. I actually think he has as much up side as Thomas. Neither is a Brickshaw, but I think Brown is closer.

Quinn won't drop, if he does then obviously. We don't need to pull a Jamar Fletcher over Brees Disaster again. I just don't want to trade away draft picks. I would rather trade down and get a Staley if possible.

The next 2 days should give us some real insight into how Cameron/Mueller wants to shape this team. I just hope they have a better gameplan than JJ, Wannstedt and Saban.

It looks like Cam and Randy are going to bulk up on picks, and I agree. We need to bring some youth on this team.

Since..we still have 30 mins to go till the draft..and about 2 more hrs till fins get on the board..qustion fro yal..Who do u want IF Quinn isn there?

A) Levi Brown
B) Tedd Ginn
C) Okumbye (sry if i missbeled)
D) That DT from Michigan..cant remember his name..something Branch.

Back
Top Bottom