**Official 2008 March Madness Thread** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2008 March Madness Thread**

as a uconn fna i sure thabeet leaves for the nba cause i cant stand watching that idot miss 4 foot shots point blank and fumble every pass he gets and hopefully calhoun gets fired or retires...god dmam he stinks

as a uconn fna i sure thabeet leaves for the nba cause i cant stand watching that idot miss 4 foot shots point blank and fumble every pass he gets and hopefully calhoun gets fired or retires...god dmam he stinks

Wow I couldn't disagree more as a Uconn fan. Thabeet isn't perfect but he is a total game changer. He is still so raw he will be even better next year, look at how much he progressed this year.

Calhoun will leave when he wants, he is never getting fired for performance. We won a championship in 2004 so I don't know how you can be mad at Calhoun. We lost our whole team after that and had to start over, and we had a pretty good year regardless if we lose today. Uconn better win though.

Wow I couldn't disagree more as a Uconn fan. Thabeet isn't perfect but he is a total game changer. He is still so raw he will be even better next year, look at how much he progressed this year.

Calhoun will leave when he wants, he is never getting fired for performance. We won a championship in 2004 so I don't know how you can be mad at Calhoun. We lost our whole team after that and had to start over, and we had a pretty good year regardless if we lose today. Uconn better win though.

ru kidding me u call this season a success losing in the 1st rd to san diego give me a break calhoun is a overrated jerk with all those greta teams this guy has only 2 final 4 appreances look how mnay guys r in the nba and they have only 2 to show for it hhaha whatever...please quit calhoun u r old and washed up

Talk about a crappy day :lol:

The only thing that can save it is a Villanova upset.

He looked good in overtime, with that high low feed, for a 3 point play. I was like why don't they do that all game they can't gaurd him down low.

He also shoots over 70% from the free throw line which is quite good for such a big man, I personally think that UConn needed to use him more. If they did they would have won.

Ncaa

so a guy made a thread about this i don't remember where its at, but is it me or is anyone elses brackets totally screwed up lol....

drake losing
u conn losing wow

He looked good in overtime, with that high low feed, for a 3 point play. I was like why don't they do that all game they can't gaurd him down low.

He also shoots over 70% from the free throw line which is quite good for such a big man, I personally think that UConn needed to use him more. If they did they would have won.

the answer is simple cause calhoun is a idot..his offense is outdated and his recruting stinks...if u r 6'9 and can reboun that is all he wants they have no 1 that cna shoot from outside it is a joke watching them

Does anybody even know where Drake is??????

C'mon bro, Drake made a hell of a comeback and if it weren't for a damn nice shot by Rogers, this game would have been known as "The Comeback" for this year.

Drake's perimeter game just wasn't getting it done, WKU kept putting them at the line! At least Connecticut lost, evens things out being I had Drake over Connecticut.

C'mon bro, Drake made a hell of a comeback and if it weren't for a damn nice shot by Rogers, this game would have been known as "The Comeback" for this year.

Drake's perimeter game just wasn't getting it done, WKU kept putting them at the line! At least Connecticut lost, evens things out being I had Drake over Connecticut.

Nice analysis bro....

But I still dont know where Drake is? I am serious! Of course I could google it..but...should I really have to?

I was checking the Yahoo brackets and only 7 people have a perfect bracket and picked the first 24 games correctly....I got 21 out of 24. I think UCONN's lost to San Diego killed it for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom