Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

The Pens are going to be seriously tested in the next few weeks ...

Key missing pieces:
Talbot (offseason surgery - return: maybe late Dec)
Gonchar (broken wrist - return: about 5 weeks)
Kennedy (??? - undisclosed)
... and now ...
ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malkin (shoulder - return: 2-3 weeks)
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=504016&navid=DL|PIT|home

matchups during this time include - @ Blue Jackets, vs. Wild, @ Ducks, @ Kings, @ Sharks, @ Bruins, vs. Devils, vs. Bruins, vs. Ducks, @ Senators

We're really going to have to ride Fleury for awhile.

The Pens are going to be seriously tested in the next few weeks ...

Key missing pieces:
Talbot (offseason surgery - return: maybe late Dec)
Gonchar (broken wrist - return: about 5 weeks)
Kennedy (??? - undisclosed)
... and now ...
ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malkin (shoulder - return: 2-3 weeks)
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=504016&navid=DL|PIT|home

matchups during this time include - @ Blue Jackets, vs. Wild, @ Ducks, @ Kings, @ Sharks, @ Bruins, vs. Devils, vs. Bruins, vs. Ducks, @ Senators

We're really going to have to ride Fleury for awhile.

You guys started out awful last season, bounced back and won the Cup.

I wouldn't worry too much about it...just be glad it's not at the end of the year.

OMG what a ****ing great night i had saturday...

i got 4 tickets as a birthday gift for the habs game against the maple leafs; the return of komisarek (ohhhhhh)

there were a lot of leafs fans as usual, and me and my buddies smack talked with some guys behind us during the whole game it was awesome. The habs won it in shootouts as i was hammered drunk and happy as **** !!!

there were leafs fans getting the **** kicked out of them outside the bell centre, which isn't cool, but they were annoying...

anyhow, went out in some bar afterwards and drank a whole 26oz of grand marnier with my buddy (and i was already quite **** faced) ... really nice halloween lol

OMG what a ****ing great night i had saturday...

i got 4 tickets as a birthday gift for the habs game against the maple leafs; the return of komisarek (ohhhhhh)

there were a lot of leafs fans as usual, and me and my buddies smack talked with some guys behind us during the whole game it was awesome. The habs won it in shootouts as i was hammered drunk and happy as **** !!!

there were leafs fans getting the **** kicked out of them outside the bell centre, which isn't cool, but they were annoying...

anyhow, got outside in some bar afterwards and drank a whole 26oz of grand marnier with buddy (and i was already quite **** faced) ... really nice halloween lol

watched the game on tv - hahahahahahahahahaha - great stuff chanting the hey goodbye song and then giving up 2 goals in less than 3 minutes to force overtime - typical french *******s

watched the game on tv - hahahahahahahahahaha - great stuff chanting the hey goodbye song and then giving up 2 goals in less than 3 minutes to force overtime - typical french *******s

you gotta understand, we aren't chanting against the leafs, we're chanting to the leafs fans in our arena and wishing them farewell ;):D

the leafs really played well in the 3rd, at one point i was thinking we'd lose the game in regulation (even before the 2 goals... ) ... the habs really played like crap but hey they got their 2 points, and it was some god-damn fine entertainement for us fans (habs or leafs)

btw, french *******s is a little effy for a remark here :err: , stay classy finheaven ...

Goddamn West-Coast trips ... *cracks another Yuengling* ... I'll be up til 1:00.

Pens vs. Ducks up next.

... & Sid "stacks the pads" with MAF out of the crease late to preserve the win! Is there anything he can't do? :chuckle:

4-3 Victory! Pens start road trip with 2 more points ... 7-0 on the road so far!

Pens (12-3-0, 24 pts.)

... & Sid "stacks the pads" with MAF out of the crease late to preserve the win! Is there anything he can't do? :chuckle:

4-3 Victory! Pens start road trip with 2 more points ... 7-0 on the road so far!

Pens (12-3-0, 24 pts.)

5$ in my pocket... gotta love the sure bets on the pens lol

woohoo! leafs win their 2nd tonight

stanley cup... here we come!

woohoo! leafs win their 3rd tonight

stanley cup... here we come!

Pens got crushed tonight ... Get us the hell outta Cali.

... & Letang injured tonight. :(

Back
Top Bottom