Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

GAH! It's the Toronto Maple Leafs logo haha.

George Laraque says: YOU CHOSE THE WRONG TEAM FOOL !

44715_Leafs_Canadiens_Hockey-1.jpg

;) :lol:

George Laraque says: YOU CHOSE THE WRONG TEAM FOOL !

44715_Leafs_Canadiens_Hockey-1.jpg

;) :lol:
:lol: I'll choose a team when the playoffs come around, but the Leafs are my team and will be my team. Until they start making the playoffs though, I'll have to root for a team in the playoffs. On a side note Grabovski #84 on the Leafs is a scoring monster. Don't know if you know who he is, but he is a complete monster.

:lol: I'll choose a team when the playoffs come around, but the Leafs are my team and will be my team. Until they start making the playoffs though, I'll have to root for a team in the playoffs. On a side note Grabovski #84 on the Leafs is a scoring monster. Don't know if you know who he is, but he is a complete monster.

Go Leafs :hi5:

...but on a side/side note, is the fact that Mikhail Grabovski is now centering the fourth line between enforcers Jamal Mayers and Colton Orr. That's called a demotion!

Go Leafs :hi5:

...but on a side/side note, is the fact that Mikhail Grabovski is now centering the fourth line between enforcers Jamal Mayers and Colton Orr. That's called a demotion!
Ponikarovski is also pretty good correct? I assume you're a fellow Leafs fan? I'm pumped for the game vs the Oilers. My first game as a fan. :lol:

of course i know who he is, the canadiens drafted him, and he played two years for them until he became a huge lockerroom cancer for the team ( preaching he was better than saku koivu, which at the time wasn't true and very arrogant, and there also had some problems between him and the kostitsyn brothers, who are gainey's little puppies :rolleyes: )

of course i know who he is, the canadiens drafted him, and he played two years for them until he became a huge lockerroom cancer for the team ( preaching he was better than saku koivu, which at the time wasn't true and very arrogant, and there also had some problems between him and the kostitsyn brothers, who are gainey's little puppies :rolleyes: )
Oh, so we have a little Toronto vs Montreal rivalry going on here? Go easy on me. It's my first day as a fan haha.:lol:

Oh, so we have a little Toronto vs Montreal rivalry going on here? Go easy on me. It's my first day as a fan haha.:lol:

it's all fun and games pal :hi5:

i've been a habs fan since 1993 (when i was 7)... here, you don't get the chance to choose who you root for :lol:

Well ****, the leafs are down 3-1 in the 3rd period.... My first game as a fan has not gone over well. Can't say the same for my first game as a Dolphins fan... Patriots @ Dolphins, MNF 2004. Miami victory 29-28, orange jersies. NEVER will forget that game.

Well ****, the leafs are down 3-1 in the 3rd period.... My first game as a fan has not gone over well. Can't say the same for my first game as a Dolphins fan... Patriots @ Dolphins, MNF 2004. Miami victory 29-28, orange jersies. NEVER will forget that game.

They should have started Gustavsson. He's the future for the Leafs. Toskala is not the answer and he's proven that over and over...

Another loss for the Penguins? Don't know who Marty Brodeur is, but I'm going to assume he scored a game winning goal or something on the Pens.

damn you really don't know hockey at all... :lol:

FYI, martin brodeur is the devils' goaltender, arguably the best in his time with patrick roy, and he's up there amongst the greatest of all time IMO ...

damn you really don't know hockey at all... :lol:

FYI, martin brodeur is the devils' goaltender, arguably the best in his time with patrick roy, and he's up there amongst the greatest of all time IMO ...
I can probably name all the teams... and maybe like 4 players in the entire NHL...:lol: I've got a long way to go. I'll try and name some players

1. Alex Ovechkin #8
2. Sidney Crosby #87
3.Mikael Grabovski #84
4. Aleix (SP?) Ponikarovski #23
5. Toskala #35
6. Stajan #14
7. Gerber #29
8. Lindquist? Really good goalie for the Rangers I think?

It's gonna take some time..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom