Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

Yeah that's nice. The Wings will see you in June...and parade around with the hardware in the last the game in the Igloo...again.

Yeah that's nice. The Wings will see you in June...and parade around with the hardware in the last the game in the Igloo...again.

If it's Pittsburgh-Detroit in the Finals AGAIN, I may well blow my brains out. Enough already.

The FRENCHY IS BACK !!! and i bought a crazy *** shirt the other day to celebrate the 09 season !!! maurice the rocket richard baby !!! (they'll let me sport it when i work at the bar... isn't life wonderful !)

0778936394059G-1.jpg

OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ OLÉ OLÉ OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ... OOOOLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ OooOOLÉÉÉÉÉÉ !!!!

any leafs fan wanna talk smack before the game tomorrow ? :D

i made a bet with a friend of mine that komisarek will drop the gloves... not because he wants to, but because someone'll tick him off... we'll see !!! looking forward to a 2009 season

GO HABS !!! ... and the ducks and hawks in the west :D

:lol:
Hockey season returns!!!

... Now all I need is Dom or Space to start talking **** about how the Flyers are gonna whip the Pens this year. :lol:

:lol:
Hockey season returns!!!

... Now all I need is Dom or Space to start talking **** about how the Flyers are gonna whip the Pens this year. :lol:

i'm looking forward to that also... that trade to acquire pronger made me laugh for at least 3 days :lol: anyways, i hope it pays off for them, i guess :rolleyes2:

Fins
Canes
Heat
Leafs
Blue Jays

Win or lose tonight. I bet by nobody is going to want to play us. Hope Montreal has a good team physician!

Fins
Canes
Heat
Leafs
Blue Jays

Win or lose tonight. I bet by nobody is going to want to play us. Hope Montreal has a good team physician!

that blue line of your definitely got a lot better...

still think you lack some true firepower on offence but you have some young guys who are progressing well ... schenn, kulemin, grabovski and kessel to name a few

it'll be interesting to see what happens tonight hehe

the habs shouldn't be too bad... i know there's a lot of new guys, some i'm excited about, some others that i'm not... all in all, talent-wise, i think they're better overrall than they were in 2008, we'll just see if they collapse again at mid-season because of injuries/scandals

Personally I can't wait for Pronger YES physics to plaster Smirk's or Cindy's head against the glass with his elbows...:clapping:

But I do have a hard time believing the Flyers are a better team than the Pens. That said...I think the Bruins will take the east.

it was an entertaining show, but we must move on now...

Indeed sir, indeed!! But- if it's a choice between Pittsburgh or Philthy going to the Finals, I'll take Pittsburgh every time. As much as I dislike the Penguins, it doesn't hold a candle to how much I absolutely despise the living hell out of the Rangers and Flyers.

BTW- how are you liking the Gomez-Gionta connection up there bro? I heard they are playing on a line with Pacioretti... how do they look so far? It's so weird for us Devils fans not to have Little G around anymore- always one of my favorite Devs.

Back
Top Bottom