Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

400pxBroom_iconsvg-1.png

Marlins were the best team in Baseball prior to this series. Pirates look damn good right now. First the Dolphins and their turnaround and now my Buccos. HELL YES!

good job lindstrom...why do we continue to think that this guy is our closer?? nunez went 1-2-3..and we bring this jerk in?? well thats 4 straight Ls...that lead we had evaporated in the division pretty much...the end of our pen is trash...

That really sucked for you guys.

I thought it was as good as over. Looks like you have a replacement for Armando Benitez now.

ive never liked lindstrom, idk why we continue to push him as a closer, all he does is throw the fastball...if you are a hitter, and you know the heat is coming no matter what, wouldnt that make it easier to hit? its ridiculous...sometimes i really question fredi's decisions

The Phillies are playing dreadful right now. I realize that it's only April, but they're getting absolutely nothing out of their starting rotation and the bullpen hasn't been nearly as effective as it was last year. They had no business winning tonight.

Back
Top Bottom