***Official 2010-2011 Chicago Bulls Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Chicago Bulls Thread***

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I know its late in the season but this team sure deserves a thread!!! Wait till Joakim comes back!!! Bulls will be a serious contendor to win the East!

Let the haters hate...

J-Cane wtf are you talking about and slim shady heat are only supposed to win a championship in a heat forum so what is your problem?

Rose MVP
Bulls Champions

By the way heat is 1-6 againts the top NBA teams lmao

Let the haters hate...

J-Cane wtf are you talking about and slim shady heat are only supposed to win a championship in a heat forum so what is your problem?

Rose MVP
Bulls Champions

Champions LOL. You're day dreaming son. Are there even any other Bulls fans on this board? Who are you gonna discuss the Bulls with? The haters or yourself?

Wade almost beat the Bulls by himself (again) this season, Lebron didn't play. It took a Kyle Korver traveling into the corner prayer for you to get out of that game with a win on your home court. And again, Lebron didn't play.

Let the haters hate...

Rose MVP
Bulls Champions

I'm not hating. I'm just pointing out the obvious. You need your point guard to "create" and not score 30 a night. You have to go back to the late 80's Pistons teams to find a PG who could dominate and take a team to a title. I'm not saying that it can't be done but it's very very rare. Rose can't carry that team to a title alone. Not in the East. The East is too tough with Miami and Boston.

I'm not hating. I'm just pointing out the obvious. You need your point guard to "create" and not score 30 a night. You have to go back to the late 80's Pistons teams to find a PG who could dominate and take a team to a title. I'm not saying that it can't be done but it's very very rare. Rose can't carry that team to a title alone. Not in the East. The East is too tough with Miami and Boston.

Spurs couple years ago had Tony Parker running it and had a big man in Duncan... Pefect example...

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Champions LOL. You're day dreaming son. Are there even any other Bulls fans on this board? Who are you gonna discuss the Bulls with? The haters or yourself?

Wade almost beat the Bulls by himself (again) this season, Lebron didn't play. It took a Kyle Korver traveling into the corner prayer for you to get out of that game with a win on your home court. And again, Lebron didn't play.

I seen some of your post about the heat... your obviously a homer. We beat yall fair and square...

No, Duncan was the man. And they had Popovich as well as numerous role players all the way to a deep bench. It's not a perfect example. You want it to be, but it's not. Your PG can't be the man night in and night out. This isn't college basketball. These are big boys. He's gonna need help.

All the way back to the late 80's Detroit Pistons.

No, Duncan was the man. And they had Popovich as well as numerous role players all the way to a deep bench. It's not a perfect example. You want it to be, but it's not. Your PG can't be the man night in and night out. This isn't college basketball. These are big boys. He's gonna need help.

All the way back to the late 80's Detroit Pistons.

Tony Parker was MVP of the finals...

Also you can argubaly say Billups was a big reason the Pistons made it couple years ago.

Also you can say Rondo was a big reason celtics made it.

You also think the Bulls only got Rose and you believe a championship team cannot win with a dominant PG. Which PG runs the team and not Center,Small Forward,Shooting Guard, or Power Forward.. Who is calling the plays? PG!!!

We also got Deng that cant score and is 18 ppg a night
We also got Boozer who is 19 ppg a night and 10 Reb
Then Noah who is about 13 ppg and 12 reb...
We also have depth..
Also got the number 1 defense in the league and you should know the saying... "Defense wins championships"

I still cant believe how you can say just because our number 1 player and a guy who is in the run for MVP is not gonna win it all this year because the position he plays... Tell any NBA expert that and they will laugh at you...

Dude lol...you're not getting what I'm saying.

I'm not saying that Rose isn't a great player. I'm not saying that Rose can't carry the Bulls on his back. I know Rose calls the plays. I know Rose is a dominant PG.

Derrick Rose is a completely different player than Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups, and Rajon Rondo. Those three create for their teammates and that's something that Rose doesn't do. It's not that he can't do it but rather he isn't surrounded by the team that Parker, Billups, and Rondo were and are surrounded by.

And I'm not saying that the Bulls can't win it because the position he plays. That has nothing to do with it. What I'm saying is that too much of the scoring comes from the wrong position. I don't think the Bulls are ready THIS year. I think they're still a year away just like we are. Next year I think it's between Miami and Chicago assuming New York doesn't get Carmelo Anthony.

Dude lol...you're not getting what I'm saying.

I'm not saying that Rose isn't a great player. I'm not saying that Rose can't carry the Bulls on his back. I know Rose calls the plays. I know Rose is a dominant PG.

Derrick Rose is a completely different player than Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups, and Rajon Rondo. Those three create for their teammates and that's something that Rose doesn't do. It's not that he can't do it but rather he isn't surrounded by the team that Parker, Billups, and Rondo were and are surrounded by.

And I'm not saying that the Bulls can't win it because the position he plays. That has nothing to do with it. What I'm saying is that too much of the scoring comes from the wrong position. I don't think the Bulls are ready THIS year. I think they're still a year away just like we are. Next year I think it's between Miami and Chicago assuming New York doesn't get Carmelo Anthony.

My fault I see what your saying now... but he has the weapons on his team... Deng,Noah,Boozer... He also scores alot but he creates for his team as well. Look at Deng, he is nothing without rose...Also rose does have 8.2 assists and that show he uses the team.

Back
Top Bottom