***Official 2010 AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010 AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Game Thread***

stupid gamecenter on nfl.com isn't working. that's pretty lame. Thanks for the updates everyone :)

Cribbs lines up like a FB and CJ as the RB. Hand off to Cribbs who options to CJ. Can't actually run out of the WC in the Pro Bowl so thats Norv's way of getting around it.

Brandon Marshall with a catch at the 5. Drags/fights his way to get the TD. Carpenter :D with the extra point.

did you see that brandon marshall catch... I can't believe some of you do not want him because he is a little of a head case. SHAME ON YOU!!

Ha. People saying Dumervil is just a pass-rusher. He breaks up a pass! =O
And Matt Schaub was tearing up that NFC defense.

Cribbs lines up like a FB and CJ as the RB. Hand off to Cribbs who options to CJ. Can't actually run out of the WC in the Pro Bowl so thats Norv's way of getting around it.

Brandon Marshall with a catch at the 5. Drags/fights his way to get the TD. Carpenter :D with the extra point.

Stellar :) You should do the gamecenter play by play on nfl.com for every dolphins game :)

It was a stupid decision to put Vince Young in the game. I mean come on, the AFC offense is on a roll and then you change it up. Don't put him in to simply give him a chance.

It is incredible to hear Ray talking to all these guys. I love that they're mic'ing up all this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom