Official 2010 Wishlist Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2010 Wishlist Thread

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1. Romeo Cromell (or some DC with some sense of today's NFL game).
2. WR. I'd rather have a Marshall or Jackson than have to roll the dice a talented rookie, but either way, we need a #1.
3. ILB. The 3-4 should provide plenty of opportunity for ILB's to make big-time plays. Our ILB's never do. Spikes and McClain come to mind.
4. Safety. I'm a bit hesitant on this one, because I think our Safeties played well in the first half - when they were put in positions to do what they do well. But, they're still not versatile enough.
5. TE. Our offense reminds me a lot of the KC Offense with Trent Greene, Priest Holmes, and TG. That offense was lacking big-time WR's too (maybe not to the extent that we are). The main difference? They had a great TE to keep LB's honest and to give them big plays.
6. OC. Henning is ok. He's not as bad as our DC, but with all of our FO's connections, we can easily snag a talented young OC.

Go on:

my dream OC would be Gruden to develop Henne & the Wildcat. DC, i'd take buddy ryan & a carton of duct tape. defense we gotta draft safeties & ilb's, no secret there. the offense i'm not really worried about. another receiver wouldn't hurt.

arreliousrejusbenn510-1.jpg

Arrilius Benn WR Illinois

i don't like our LB situation in general. we need someone who can apply pressure consistantly. maybe Wake develops into that kind of player. neither Porter nor Taylor have impressed me much.

we're also horrible covering the middle of the field. that's both lack of a pass-rush as well as a lack of skill by our ILBs. we need an ILB who can cover. i would be ok if we got a coverage LB who can sub in on passing downs if that meant upgrading the pass-rush. anyhow, we'll need an ILB with coverage skills there next year.

safety has been a concern, too. we're good in run support but give up way too many big plays over the deep middle. so, if we were able to land a great FS prospect, i'd be all for it.

my wishlist would be:

WR
FS
OLB
TE
ILB
NT
KR/PR
RB

ideally, KR/PR and RB are the same person. as i said, i think you can find a true coverage ILB in round 3 or so. OLB has to be addressed. same goes for WR, although we might just sign a FA there.

Back
Top Bottom