Official 2011 UCF Knights Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2011 UCF Knights Thread

dolfan94

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is it folks!

The UCF Knights are set to kickoff the season this Saturday against Charleston Southern.

The Knights are coming off an 11-3 season where they won Conference USA and beat Georgia in the Liberty Bowl.

They have standout Sophomore Jeffrey Godfrey leading the team at QB in what looks like a promising season.

What are your predictions for this year?

The Knights won their opening game in an impressive 62-0 against Charleston Southern. The defense stayed in their form from last year and shut CSU out. The offense played great, especially the running game.
This Saturday, the Knights play Boston College for a chance to prove themselves against a BCS team. The fans will also wear Red Bandana to honor Welles, a BC Alum who lost his life in 9/11 by saving other people's lives.
Going to be a great day in Orlando

I have season tix for UCF games... I went last night and UCF killed Boston College with final score being, 30-3 UCF! I think we will have a GREAT season this year as well as last years was hopefully...

I have season tix for UCF games... I went last night and UCF killed Boston College with final score being, 30-3 UCF! I think we will have a GREAT season this year as well as last years was hopefully...

I would tend to agree with you.

Hopefully the Knights can bounce back from the disappointing game against FIU and beat BYU on ESPN Saturday Night

Back
Top Bottom