**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread**

This game is moreso Cincinnati just straight up ****ting the bed across the board rather than New England back to their old form. The Bengals look completely out of place tonight.

Mike Wallace had a better game vs Revis than AJ Green is. Something positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear Collinsworth is psychic. Whenever he makes a comment about ball security, the team he is talking about immediately turns over the ball...

**** you AJ. Revis is abusing you, pathetic. And of course it's fumbled perfectly into NE's chest like a lateral. What **** luck.

Reminds me a lot of the fins game last year against the Bengals. They have all the momentum in the season and they come out and look terrible on primetime. Lewis is a crappy coach.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You know what's cool about prime time commercials? When they show some of those football game thingys in between.

Marvin Lewis is indeed an awful coach.

I call Revis old and he forces a fumble. I still think he is a shell of himself.

There has been a lot of big 2nd half comebacks across the NFL this season. With that said I can't see it happening tonight.

Back
Top Bottom