*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Please god let the curse be lifted. Could our defense not make a backup qb look like peyton manning today. We have paid for the sins of our fathers with a 1-15 season. I understand we shall never cover the tight end, but could we please for the love of god take advantage of a backup qb just once.
I pray in the holy name of shula first and ten

Mario Williams against either of our tackles scares the **** out of me!! Hopefully, the bye week practices allowed our OL to gel a little bit more.

Doug Marrone blows. The Bills are a joke.

56-3 Miami. Carp kicks a 70 yarder for spite.

Don't sleep on this Bills team folks.

I've been sleeping on the Bills since like 1993. Because they've sucked for 16 plus years. Miami's been lousy for the last decade or so, and yet Buffalo's been even worse.

I'm not going to wake up in a cold sweat over Thad Lewis and that cruddy ass defense, because if Miami loses this game we ain't doing anything anyway.

With EJ out I am not as nervous about this game. The kid Thad Lewis seems like one of those slippery types and Alonso is tearing it up on defense, not to mention they have a decent secondary. I believe we will win, but I would not be surprised if they did.

IF WE LOSE TODAY.....**** is going to hit the fan....so please dolphins dont freaking lose!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

its 8:15AM here in Los Angeles...I am going back to sleep

Buffalo has a 6 game losing streak on the road. South Florida heat won't be friendly today.

We need to eliminate the drops on offense. Wallace needs to own the rock, don't wait for it, be aggressive and go after the ball.

Defensive line needs to get back to their bread and butter, stuff the run and pressure the qb.

It will be smooth sailing if we can accomplish this.

this just in from nfl.com...... the bills still suck

Ok. Better coaching staff than the past, Pettine befuddled RT last year with the Jets, they have nice edge rushers, strong Dts, Alonso has been a pro bowler, Byrd makes plays in the deep half against us, the receivers get downfield, the run game has been tough and I think Lewis is unaffraid player.

I do think the Fins win, but ultra close. The point spread dies to take the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom