*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

guys, might as well lock this thread and call it a day

the game is over, we're going to lose

the Jills are just too much of a juggernaut for us to overcome

Tannehill has never proven he can lead a comeback (unless you count that time he cameback against ATL in week 3, but other than that he is useless)

the list goes on...

And once again this season....Keller who???

As others have said, hard to replace Keller, but Clay is making the loss a bit easier. Could u imagine both of them on the field???

I have faith in this coaching staff, the playcalling on this last drive proves that they learned something from the last few games...

you know with all the attention philbin poays to starting well youd tjink wed start well more often

my point is that I feel its too early to start "sending messages"

It's never too early to send a message. If you wait until the game is out of reach, the message is futile. If you wait until the season is out of reach, you spend January on the couch watching CSI reruns in your underwear.

I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE!

Any QB that has ever played in the NFL could have made that drive, with a nice throw on the run! Hell, Bob Griese could do it better TODAY!

Trade Ryan Tannehill for a back-up long snapper! Then track him down and set his house on fire! He's the worst ever! BLEAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!

...okay, that felt good. I'm gonna go get a beer now.

Would you get Dion Jordan in the goddamn game. Shelby are you kidding me

Back
Top Bottom