Official Bucs Vs Pats Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Bucs Vs Pats Thread

MR NFLFAN said:
21-0 Patriots at the half. It isn't looking good for the Bucs or the fishes playoff hopes. Cadillac looks more like a VW today and NE's "D" line is playing with a vengence. Simms is getting schooled today. It isn't over til the fat lady sings but shes getting warmed up right now.

Go Patriots!

AFC East Champs

Game not over buddy, hopefully the bucs can pull something like what we did to the jills

Go Bucs!!

Well, we don't have much of a chance, but the Bucs are still in it. If we did it against the Jills, it's possible for the Bucs to do it against the Pats.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Well, we don't have much of a chance, but the Bucs are still in it. If we did it against the Jills, it's possible for the Bucs to do it against the Pats.

Well that doesn't happen very often and NE isn't the bills but anything is possible. I see simms getting killed if his "O" line doesn't start to block better.

MR NFLFAN said:
Well that doesn't happen very often but anything is possible. I see simms getting killed if his "O" line doesn't start to block better.

They should pass for most of the half because of the limited to no sucess Caddy has had. This could help the O Line get into a rhythm.

With a tick more than 3 minutes left in the 3rd this game is effectively over. Tampa Bay should pull Simms before the youngster gets seriously hurt.

who cares if they win this. It does not put us out if they win, no one expected us to make the playoffs this year, and the fact that we are even still mathematically in it is amazing. The pats will get put out of the playoffs. I think it is safe to say that we all know who is going to get the lombardi this year. The AFC East is no longer the beast of the AFC.

Now let me hear how this was all Brady and the D had nothing to do with it pats fans.

nephinsfan said:
who cares if they win this. It does not put us out if they win, no one expected us to make the playoffs this year, and the fact that we are even still mathematically in it is amazing. The pats will get put out of the playoffs. I think it is safe to say that we all know who is going to get the lombardi this year. The AFC East is no longer the beast of the AFC.

Now let me hear how this was all Brady and the D had nothing to do with it pats fans.

Obviously you cared enough to post your usual drivel and atleast the Pats will get into the playoffs. I think it's safe to say you have your own personal emoticion here. :dink: See it even has your name on it.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

nephinsfan said:

I agree, we have acheived success this year, but hey its nice to see all possibilties open. Especially since we are coming on strong now. But hey our Dolphins have done well so no tears shed here!

MR NFLFAN said:
Obviously you cared enough to post your usual drivel. I think it's safe to say you have your own personal emoticion here. :dink: See it even has your name on it.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

And I am the immature one here? what are you going to next, tell me that your dad can beat up mine? get a life bro. and find your own teams message board to troll on.

nephinsfan said:
And I am the immature one here? what are you going to next, tell me that your dad can beat up mine? get a life bro. and find your own teams message board to troll on.

Its been nice playin with your head nephinsfan. Next year perhaps you can even bring a little knowledge to the discussion instead of your same old pe and moan and whine and cry. I've noticed a lot of intelligent Dolphins fans in my short time here, unfortunately your not one of them.

MR NFLFAN said:
Its been nice playin with your head nephinsfan. Next year perhaps you can even bring a little knowledge to the discussion instead of your same old pe and moan and whine and cry. I've noticed a lot of intelligent Dolphins fans in my short time here, unfortunately your not one of them.

please oh god of football knowledge, clue me in on why if you are so football saavy that you are spending your time trolling on other teams message boards instead of standing on the sidelines next to BB? Take a hike chumpzilla and go google some more names from patriots past to convince us all that you really did not only start watching in 2001. Make sure you come back after Manning demolishes your defense again (that is, if the patsies even make it that far), I would really like to hear the excuses that you patsy fans come up with for it.

Back
Top Bottom