*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Terrible defense by the Ravens. Getting torched by some 4th string receiver and Andy Dalton. Marvin Lewis going out with a bang lol. Bills ready to get spanked by the Jags next week. How do the Ravens choke at home against that awful Bengals team.
Bills could beat the Jags, if they rattle Bortles. They won't go further than that though.

Cincy wins and Buffalo goes to the playoffs after making the Dolphins look like a cheerleading team, talk about a way to start the new year.

AFC Playoffs is awful. NE would get to the SB with their backups if they want.

Guys I am expecting the Dolphins players are peeing their pants as major changes should be coming this off season............at least I hope so.

Bills could beat the Jags, if they rattle Bortles. They won't go further than that though.
Maybe but the Bills offense doesn't do well when facing a real defense. Tyrod Taylor won't be playing against the Dolphins D. The Jags D should be able to shut down Buffalo's offense especially if McCoy is out. The Jags should be able to run the ball against what has been a weak Buffalo run defense this season.

I am predicting Jags 24 Bills 3

Back
Top Bottom