***Official BYU Cougars MWC Tourney Champions Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official BYU Cougars MWC Tourney Champions Thread***

We once again were jobbed by the anti-LDS selection committee, we should have had a 4 seed, at worst a 5, and we ended up with a 7.

No matter, though. We'll destroy the Gators in the first round. The road to victory begins!

What now? We won! We beat Florida! The Road to the Final Four continues!

Tonight...I'm getting drunk! I'll have 2 cans of Bud and be out on the tiles! Last time I saw this happen (a BYU win in the tourney) I was but a mere undergraduate at BYU and we drank gallons of Ovaltine to celebrate!

Go Cougs! Go BYU!

What now? We won! We beat Florida! The Road to the Final Four continues!

Tonight...I'm getting drunk! I'll have 2 cans of Bud and be out on the tiles! Last time I saw this happen (a BYU win in the tourney) I was but a mere undergraduate at BYU and we drank gallons of Ovaltine to celebrate!

Go Cougs! Go BYU!

Oh my heck! Where did you go? Still drunk over the first round win?

:lol:

This guy's incessant smack talking all week made that *ss-kicking they got from KSU so sweet. I loved every moment of it...

This guy's incessant smack talking all week made that *ss-kicking they got from KSU so sweet. I loved every moment of it...

New Mexico didn't do so hot either though. They got whipped by an 11 seed. The MWC was just an overrated conference this year, populated by teams that couldn't win off of their home courts.

So neither of you Cougars or Lobos fans have a whole lot of room to talk smack.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...then at worst case, an elite 8 run. It's good to be king."

I've had the hiccups with a longer run than "Bring-em Young."

Back
Top Bottom