**Official Chiefs vs Bengals ** Rams vs 49re's gameday thread** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Chiefs vs Bengals ** Rams vs 49re's gameday thread**

Who wins the AFC battle?

• Chiefs

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Bengals

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
Good, now hire McDaniel and he can go scout the Senior Bowl, give Tua a playbook and some training priorities, then take some time off.

We’ll if we’ve learned anything Stafford was on the wrong team with Lions.
Yeah, he balls out and big in last minutes. He got lucky with what was a gimme interception tho. But it was a trade off anyway because niners were lucky for the two big dropped passes before halftime that would've given the rams a td. That drop in the endzone...wow. Plus Jimmy g was lucky to not have Ramsey intercept him. Makes me wonder what's going on with Stafford's arm tho. Every qb under throws, but it seems like's underthrown quite a bit of deep passes this season and in this playoff game. The guy has a rocket arm I believe, but that pass was well underthrown and looked like he was able to step into it.

But I'm glad rams won, I have nothing again niners. I wanted rams, not just because miami doesn't get their 1st rd pick any lower. But I want the best chance for a good superbowl. Yes bengals can blow out rams. But I feel there's a better chance of rams being able to comeback vs bengals if they get down against bengals than niners. Niners don't have the qb or overall offensive talent to comeback vs bengals or keep up. Rams CAN match up in a shoot out. Burrow is a better qb than stafford, but stafford is a very talented qb who can sling it all over the field unlike Jimmy G. And rams are loaded on talent for defensive side and offense. Rams got pass rushers and aaron donald, plus ramsey to cover Chase. And they have arguably the best WR in the league with Cooper and obj is balling out too and strong running game. This could be a fun shoot out

Last edited:
Crazy thinking back how that missed play just before half would have been the extra 3 pts chiefs lost by in this game. Mahomes didn't go for endzone or throw it away and passed where hill got tackled and time ran out without kicking a fg. A lot of credit to the bengals coaching actually. They were down in first half and getting torched by chiefs. By second half the bengals offfense regrouped but also the defense played a lot better. Mahomes was a different qb in 2nd half. They got pressure on him and did great in coverage. Some of his sacks were also coverage sacks. Chiefs only scored 3 pts in second half and says a lot playing away and vs a team as the chiefs with a top qb and with so many talented offensive players.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom