***Official Clemson Tigers Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Clemson Tigers Thread***

Like I said. Clemson will roll through the ACC.

Props to Clemson. I hate the Chokies, but I thought they'd win.

They definitely should go to 8-0 before the GT game.

GT scares me. They have no pass game but that ****ing run game is something else.

I don't agree at all about no passing game. They've actually passed the ball very well this year. And they're averaging 30 yards a completion. That's scary. They can own you with the run, and then boom, they pass and it goes for a massive gain.

Hmm looks like Clemson are contenders this year. USC are pretenders. It pains me to admit this. 2011 football sucks for me.

Beasted all up on NC in the 3rd. 35 points.

Again Sammy Watkins is the best freshman in the nation. He does everything great.

Watkins is having one of the best true freshmen seasons I've ever seen

for references of recent studs...
AJ Green had 56 catches 963 yards and 8 TDs
Julio Jones had 58 catches 924 yards and 4 TDs
Dez Bryant had 43 catches 622 yards and 6 TDs
Calvin Johnson had 48 catched 837 yards and 7 TDs

Sammy Watkins going into today's game had 46 receptions 728 yards and 8 TDs. And I know he had atleast one more TD today

I also feel Tajh Boyd should get more consideration as a Heisman candidate. Coming into the game with 19 TDs and 3 INTs 2012 passing yards plus leading Clemson to an undefeated season so far. And honestly,Boyd is not a bad pro prospect at QB either. He's a little short at 6'1, but he is a LEGIT 6'1 has a strong arm and is very smart.

And as I type, they just mention he had 5 TD passes so he's got 24 and 3 on the season plus 4 rushing TDs

Watkins is having one of the best true freshmen seasons I've ever seen

for references of recent studs...
AJ Green had 56 catches 963 yards and 8 TDs
Julio Jones had 58 catches 924 yards and 4 TDs
Dez Bryant had 43 catches 622 yards and 6 TDs
Calvin Johnson had 48 catched 837 yards and 7 TDs

Sammy Watkins going into today's game had 46 receptions 728 yards and 8 TDs. And I know he had atleast one more TD today

I also feel Tajh Boyd should get more consideration as a Heisman candidate. Coming into the game with 19 TDs and 3 INTs 2012 passing yards plus leading Clemson to an undefeated season so far. And honestly,Boyd is not a bad pro prospect at QB either. He's a little short at 6'1, but he is a LEGIT 6'1 has a strong arm and is very smart.

And as I type, they just mention he had 5 TD passes so he's got 24 and 3 on the season plus 4 rushing TDs

Thing about Watkins is he also returns KO. He had a 78 yarder 2 weeks ago.

Hr will have a better season then all those guys when its all said and done. Higher everything

Boyd is a serious legit QB, but one thing that bothers me sometimes is his passes sonetimes float way to much on outs and screens, but then I remember that he is a 1st year starter and is having a heisman type year. I would replace him with Moore anf RG3.

Were in the ACC championship game. Whoo.

2 times under Dabo's 3 years a Clemson head coach, but this year were gonna win it.

I have been a believer in this Clemson team all season. Should win the ACC but I dont see them winning a BCS Bowl with that defense.

Back
Top Bottom