*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting they’re activating McKinley again. With Holland playing in the box and as a slot corner so much we need a true free safety. Rowe is too stiff and slow and fejedelem is just a special teams ace. I don’t even know who the hell McKinley is but he’s a critical piece now with Brandon being hurt. He better play well because we don’t have many options at FS, he might as well be a starter. Hard to believe we had so few options to replace either starting safety with, really relying on McKinley to play well.

Interesting they’re activating McKinley again. With Holland playing in the box and as a slot corner so much we need a true free safety. Rowe is too stiff and slow and fejedelem is just a special teams ace. I don’t even know who the hell McKinley is but he’s a critical piece now with Brandon being hurt. He better play well because we don’t have many options at FS, he might as well be a starter. Hard to believe we had so few options to replace either starting safety with, really relying on McKinley to play well.
McKinley and Holland played at Oregon together. McKinley is suppose to be a good coverage safety and I would trust him more on defense then Fej.

McKinley and Holland played at Oregon together. McKinley is suppose to be a good coverage safety and I would trust him more on defense then Fej.

Good to know, he better be good because we’re super thin at safety. Never been a Rowe fan either, very stiff hips.

Rowe IMO should play corner ahead of Crossen.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow

Idk man Rowe is pretty f****** slow. He’s ok at covering TEs because of his size, but any shiftiness and he’s burnt toast. There’s a reason both Philly and NE gave up on him as a corner. He’s got 1 role now and he’s ok at it. I doubt he plays for Miami after this season.

I am predicting they are going to double team both Hill & Waddle and make Tua find the “other” guy. ESPN seems to think this could be a game plan that could work against the offense.

I have not much faith in Gesicki getting separation but I am thinking we could see a Cedrik Wilson type show up tomorrow.
If it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

You can only double 1 schematically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom