****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread**** | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread****

Colts have ball less than 15 minutes....We suck in so many ways. Kudos to the O-line and backs. Coaches, Ginn and Defense deserve severe ridicule!!!

Gonna be a long year. If you Rush for over 300 yards in a game and still can't win, then your team has some serious issues. Need to either bench or cut some of those bums on defense.

Maybe Stephen Ross will get a few more washed up celebs this week so they can watch us choke over and over again. I am so damn sick I could puke!!!!!

There's your team for the year! I am ashamed to be a fan tonight! Hard to say but I am! Sparano took Cameron and Wannstache's nuts with him tonight! What a spineless pathetic showing on the mainstage MNF! R & R should walk over and kisck him in the crotch! Won't hurt cause there's nothing there! Again... F U Sparano! F U! Go ahead and ban me!

This game is the D's fault.

Giving up 300 yards passing in 15 minutes is similar to playing 3 on 4 in a schoolyard.

Again, this defense is ****ing horrible, both in playcalling and play. ****ing despicable. Why the **** is wilson still in uniform right now? Worthless piece of ****.

****. You. Defense.

Difference in the game? Friggin Peyton Manning and the Colts can make the BIG plays when they really need to and the Dolphins can't. We can grind out way to wins but we cannot seem to finesse our way to wins like the Colts can. We just don't have the passing game where we need it do be. Not yet anyway. We sure don't have "magic chemistry" with our receivers like Peyton seems to with his receivers ... especially Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne.

To say the least I'm am super bummed out like everyone else.

I have tickets to the Charger game next week and now I don't even want to make the trip! It's gonna be a repeat of tonights game! There is no way on earth that this secondary gets any better before the Draft next year! No way! peyton or not, Ryan showed last week how vulnerable they are. Sparano needs his face ripped off by Bill for the playcalling. A win would have been nice but it would have been hallow seeing that to win, you have to have 14 minute drives every time or they get torched! Chad at the end was completely out of gas, lethargic and couldn't throw it with anything on it.

I have tickets to the Charger game next week and now I don't even want to make the trip! It's gonna be a repeat of tonights game! There is no way on earth that this secondary gets any better before the Draft next year! No way! peyton or not, Ryan showed last week how vulnerable they are. Sparano needs his face ripped off by Bill for the playcalling. A win would have been nice but it would have been hallow seeing that to win, you have to have 14 minute drives every time or they get torched! Chad at the end was completely out of gas, lethargic and couldn't throw it with anything on it.

Back
Top Bottom