OFFICIAL: Colts @ Ravens Game Day 1/13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: Colts @ Ravens Game Day 1/13

I had Balto winning this by 4 points....not looking good though. :rolleyes:

See Vanderchoke....that is how you kick you a football under pressure. :lol:

Peyton Manning is still one of the worst playoff QB's I've ever seen. I hope San Diego wins tomorrow and crushes them next week.. Manning truly doesn't deserve this type of success with the way he's been playing in the playoffs.

I had pick ravens. huh. This wasen't the game I thought it was going to be

I still don't understand how the **** you stop Indy from getting into the endzone and lose @ home? That is outright pathetic.. McNair should retire, because his mistakes pretty much blew them at least 6 points, maybe 10 or 14.

Peyton Manning is still one of the worst playoff QB's I've ever seen. I hope San Diego wins tomorrow and crushes them next week.. Manning truly doesn't deserve this type of success with the way he's been playing in the playoffs.
:sidelol:

I still don't understand how the **** you stop Indy from getting into the endzone and lose @ home? That is outright pathetic.. McNair should retire, because his mistakes pretty much blew them at least 6 points, maybe 10 or 14.

hmmm, according to you, they never should have started their starters eh?

Billick seems to play it too conservative. They didn't try to hurry up and score right before the half. You could hear the boos from the crowd.

Props to the Colts D. I've never seen them win INSPITE OF PEYTON MANNING.

Peyton may have 5 INT's in the 2 games but he finds a way to make a play when they REALLY need it. Like the pass to Clark to seal the game. And that's what really matters, not stats.

Props to the Colts D. I've never seen them win INSPITE OF PEYTON MANNING.

I think the past 2 weeks have been good for the Colts. Manning has been pretty bad, but they're still winning because of the running game,defense,and ST.

After this game, the D came up with 3 big TOs. They now know that they know longer have to just keep the score close. They can save the offense too.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt to have one of the best kickers of all time on your team.

Back
Top Bottom