*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ* | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ*

it's going to be a fun offseason of Jets trolls on this forum, that's for sure

Nah, they won't win it all so who cares. We smacked em twice. Once they lose they will have achieved as much as us. Nothing!!!

Nah, they won't win it all so who cares. We smacked em twice. Once they lose they will have achieved as much as us. Nothing!!!

making the playoffs and winning >>>>>>>>>>making the playoffs and getting completely embarrassed in the first round

just sayin'

I know everyone knows it, but the Bengals have shown us we need to re-sign Carpenter to a new deal.

making the playoffs and winning >>>>>>>>>>making the playoffs and getting completely embarrassed in the first round

just sayin'

We didn't do crap last year. And although it is yet tbd, you will not do crap this year. See you next year when we put our 3 game winning streak on the line.

NOOOOOOoooooooo.........

They anouncer just did the jets chant...

arrrrgh!

The Jets were the better team, but they wont go any further.

This games makes me feel better about playing Cincy next season, they are becoming team and fast.

Jets have a lot of talent. I'm jealous. If I was an impartial fan, I'd appreciate their style of play.

It's the Jets, they will F it up just like they always do. History will repeat it self. The only thing this win does if they don't go all the way is make them draft later.

Back
Top Bottom