Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

In the bizzaro world where the Jets get a solid QB and keep harvin.... Harvin, Marshall and Decker is er scary

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m5 minutes ago
Lions announce three-year deal for kicker Matt Prater

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

All the AFC east teams are making big moves and the Phins resign Fox (in my huffiest sarcastic voice)...

Well new coaches, cap space etc.. we had that chance with cap space and picks and we traded up to take a chance on Jordan.

In the bizzaro world where the Jets get a solid QB and keep harvin.... Harvin, Marshall and Decker is er scary

Haha Harvin doesn't scare me, dude is garbage and probably the most overrated player since he's been in the NFL. HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
More moves in addition to Brandon Marshall for Chicago: QB Jimmy Clausen is re-signing with the Bears, per source.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 20 secs21 seconds ago
The early word is the #Jets traded a 5th round pick for veteran WR Brandon Marshall, per source. Not official until a physical though

even if he burns out after 2 years as usual thats decent value.

So lets see, first it was two 2's then two 3's now a 5th. Weird career, all we heard for the past few years was how he was a new man, so elite and happy now he wasn't in Miami. hmmm

I was thinking the same thing. If Marriota and/or Moore go there, they could be successful.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 20 secs21 seconds ago
The early word is the #Jets traded a 5th round pick for veteran WR Brandon Marshall, per source. Not official until a physical though

So from 2 2nds to 2 3rds to a 5th?

I was thinking the same thing. If Marriota and/or Moore go there, they could be successful.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

So from 2 2nds to 2 3rds to a 5th?
and next year he will be traded away for airline peanuts

from rotoworld

The Chiefs are interested in free agent Brian Hartline.

Add another to the mix for the suddenly-popular Hartline. He seems to be a perfect fit for the Chiefs, as he doesn't score TDs and would work close to the line of scrimmage for popgun-armed Alex Smith. Hartline has a healthy market but should come cheap.

I also tend to think Odrick is not really a target for the Pats. I mean he could be, but they do like Dominque Easley, and may be looking for more of a run stuffer if they go that way

from rotoworld

I also tend to think Odrick is not really a target for the Pats. I mean he could be, but they do like Dominque Easley, and may be looking for more of a run stuffer if they go that way

That quote is hilarious...

"He seems to be a perfect fit for the Chiefs, as he doesn't score TDs and would work close to the line of scrimmage for popgun-armed Alex Smith."

Should we bring Reggie Wayne back home?

Back
Top Bottom