*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve Throwback Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve Throwback Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of any Disturbed's songs. Why anyone likes them is a mystery to me.

😂 I like a few of their songs...to each their own when it comes to music as I don't see why so many enjoy certain rap or country songs but then again I doubt they'll enjoy my Synthwave music...then again maybe they would...who knows ...music tastes are strange that way...

😂 I like a few of their songs...to each their own when it comes to music as I don't see why so many enjoy certain rap or country songs but then again I doubt they'll enjoy my synthwave...then again maybe they would...who knows ...music tastes are strange that way...
I also don't like country or rap. After hearing this one guy, everyone else sings mostly average. I like to listen to all the vocal coaches reactions to my guy and they all think he's an alien. Sung songs in more than 10 languages and different genres. The only songs I don't care for is when he imitates MJ.

Sure but have you heard their take on Sound of Silence? it's not like their 'normal' songs. Like Mach said, the live performance on Conan is exceptional!
So they took a great song and made a retread, and it's supposed to mean they're great? Their version is ass, in my opinion. And almost all of their songs sound exactly the same.

Edit: You know what else was a hit? The Sounds of Sinus

Last edited:
I also don't like country or rap. After hearing this one guy, everyone else sings mostly average. I like to listen to all the vocal coaches reactions to my guy and they all think he's an alien. Sung songs in more than 10 languages and different genres. The only songs I don't care for is when he imitates MJ.
Who's your guy, and who's MJ? Michael Jordan? Mary Jane Watson? Mr Joe Dolfan?

So they took a great song and made a retread, and it's supposed to mean they're great? Their version is ass, in my opinion. And almost all of their songs sound exactly the same.

Edit: You know what else was a hit? The Sounds of Sinus

Didn't say they were great. Don't put words in my mouth. I just said I liked their version.

Holland has been out since the first Jets game. Geez. Hunt? Been out a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom