*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Not really two 1st round picks. They flip flop in this round so they gave up a 3rd this year and a 1st nest year. Still a lot imo but it wasn't two 1st

Ozzy rules!!

Agreed! I guess I fell into the same line of thinking as those who say we gave up 3 picks for Caroo. It was really two.

Cmon Saints. Taco is sitting right there. Dooo it.

This draft so far:

Aly5p.gif

I don't see jumping through hoops for Mahomes at all. I would have taken Watson over him in a heart beat. Mahomes ceiling is Matthew Stafford imo. This is so good for us, elite players are falling.

They apparently must see him as the next Brett Favre with his arm, gun slinging abiity and improv ability. But chances are extremely slim for that. Most qbs can't get away with the way Favre played, so he was one of a kind in that way. Mahomes unfortunately I don't think anything in between. A Boom or Bust qb. I don't see him being good. He'll either be bad or really good, but if he ends up being really good, it woudl be a couple years down the road and sitting on the bench as he has a lot of bad habits and fundamentals he has to work on for sure.

If a stud defensive player is on the board do we can the idea of selecting a good guard in Forrest Lamp?

Yep, Blackledge. The Chiefs tend to acquire their QBs from other pro teams. Seems to go back to Len Dawson for them. Doesn't mean that Mahomes won't succeed for them over time, especially sitting for a bit behind Smith but still, it's a daunting stat on KC QB's.

I think OJ Howard is gone soon. Too great of a talent to drop as far as 22 but the way this draft is going , who knows??

Back
Top Bottom