*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Eric Dickerson ran upright also.
True. Dickerson had a more bulk and was able to do that. DeMarco Murray as well. I think Drake's fumbling has more to do with lack of strength than his upright style.

Of course they win now. When they would be better off losing. These guys can't do anything right.

Jesus a guy whose max carries was 15 gets drafted in the 3rd ****ing round. Only the dolphins

Why? Why? Why? bring that up at this time? The guy is playing well and running strong. So i again what is the purpose of bringing that up?

True. Dickerson had a more bulk and was able to do that. DeMarco Murray as well. I think Drake's fumbling has more to do with lack of strength than his upright style.
Tiki Barber had fumbling problems early in his career, they were able to get it corrected. Hopefully Drake can do the same.

Why? Why? Why? bring that up at this time? The guy is playing well and running strong. So i again what is the purpose of bringing that up?

I just hated the pick for so many reasons. He is playing well and could be a nice change of pace back but I just can't get over we took him in the 3rd when we could've had him much, much later according to just about every draftnik

I just hated the pick for so many reason. He is playing well and could be a nice change of pace back but I just can't get over we took him in the 3rd when we could've had him much, much later according to just about every draftnik

No, your purpose is to bring up dog smells because fans like you have to have something to complain about. The teams is playing well enough and the back is doing what he can.

So let me bring up something...

Last edited:
Too much. Broncos need about 20 yards for field goal attempt.

Back
Top Bottom