*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Which horse will have an all pro, career best day? I bet their qb or rb will feast.

Last edited:
Can we just go ahead and take the loss and call it a day?

I fully expect them to fail miserably again so that probably means Miami will win...

I just feel bad for the 300 fans that will be at the game. So sad our team has sunk so low over the years. I used to be so proud of telling people I was a Dolphins fan and now it's a joke to say that. I so wish Ross would open up his eyes and see that he need to clean house at the top, starting with t-buam and Grier

Ozzy rules!!

Which horse will have an all pro, career best day? I bet there qb or rb will feast.

Fng ridiculous that TBum would have any barring on whether Jones plays or not. That POS shouldn’t even be near this team he’s Fkd it up enough already. Ross will you please do us fans one good thing this season and get him the F outta here. Why isn’t Gase and Burke evaluating him? **** never ends with this team

speaking of the draft I'm rooting for these teams to win today as that would help us get a higher pick
Bears
Bucs
Jets(did I say I'm rooting for the jets?)
Indy
Houston
Chargers
Raiders
Cards

I don't see a way we can catch the browns, giants or niners so let them lose to teams that are closer to us

Ozzy rules!!

Yesterday the announcer said ohio states scheme puts its lbs in a conflict.

I couldn’t help but think of how miamis does the same

Read run and gap fill react to pass

So the FO drafted a guard that is 25 that can't even be active which means they don't feel he'll be ready till he's at least 26......just wow. Only our FO

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom