*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it’s on the road at Houston, it’s almost as good as in Baltimore. Plus we have the worst game planning offensive and defensive “minds” in the league.

Guess I’m just an eternal optimist...

Getting a top draft pick doesn’t matter. The Browns have had the top pick more often than not and they still ****ing suck. The Patriots have been picking in the 30s for 2 decades and still dominate the division.

You pick the outliers. Of the top 10 picks in 2017, 7 are now contenders.

2016: 7 now contenders (Goff 1st overall)
2015: 6 now contenders
2014: 6 now contenders

I’ll bet on the team getting a top ten pick over the one that thinks they can replicate the Pats. As for the Browns, they’ll be contenders before the Phins.

You’ve got two free shots to the end zone and you get a longer than average fg. That’s Joe Philbin level bad there

Thursday is a for sure loss. and it will be a blowout to boot.

4-4. 3-5 at best in the second half for 7-9 and hopefully gase and his band of assholes are sent packing. this guy is just not a head coach at all .

lol blamed him for the entire offense? Geez you Tannephin fans take any perceived slight against your favorite player really personal. I literally said "How many points did we score under Tannehill in the 1st qtr again?" You took that and ran with and just took it as me blaming him for the entire offense? Perhaps I was stating that neither QB hasn't done much in the 1st QTR so maybe we shouldn't put down Brock for a slow 1st QTR start. Although as I previously stated Osweiler has lead this offense to more 1st QTR TD's in 2 games than Tannehill did in 5 games. Maybe that means something or maybe it means nothing. It certainly doesn't mean that I think Osweiler is better than Tannehill because he's not or that Tannehill is to blame for the entire offense because he's not although he has his share of blame just like everyone else.

Then don't make dumbass comments

Hey Ross, you call this a competitive football team?

ayrts.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom