*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Hope for the best, expect the worst. The unfortunate mantra of a Dolphins fan since 2000.

Faith my friends......(find it somewhere, I know our history will not help you find it)

Fins will have a big day today. Strong running attack and a good day by RT. Fins win by 9.

could get ugly very fast if we don't get to cutler. after 25 plus years I don't have much optimism left.

Lets hope "bad" Brandon shows up...you know, The one who dropped so many catch-able Henne floaters in the Red Zone during his time in Miami.

Lets hope "bad" Brandon shows up...you know, The one who dropped so many catch-able Henne floaters in the Red Zone during his time in Miami.
Are you related to evil_dylan?

I don't think Marshall will go for 200 yards but I definitely think he will have a good game. I think he's going to be able to break a couple of tackles on our smurf DBs.

DB's have to catch the ball. Should be opportunities for TO's - as we should be able to apply pressure with four, and Cutler usually makes terrible decisions under those circumstances.

absolutely perfect football weather! whenever i see @chicago on the schedule i fear crappy conditions.

This is going to be a tough game. That Green Bay loss tipped our season and Phibins career.
The irony of it all.
I expect the Bears to win at home.
Chicago 27
Miami 20

is anyone else glad that Jimmy WIlson is out. He rarely makes a defense, and yes he has one Int, but am I wrong in prefering to get Jamar Taylor more snaps to see if he can outperform WIlson.

anyone wants to make a bet? Im picking the Fins to win, loser stays out of the forum the whole week... Thats actually a win-win situation for me...

Back
Top Bottom