*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

Win and in? Not the Dolphins. Of course this is what we get. Garbage.

It's like no fire. Don't look good guy,s. I just can't believe we can beat Tom Brady and company and lose to the bills with backup receivers , backup quarterbacks just makes me just sick. F the Dolphins . No heart. They suck

Man we look flat.

what did you really expect, it's a Joe Philbin led team. A lot of you praise this guy, I don't see it, game in game out same garbage from this bum, I hope we get blown out the next 2 games, rather sacrifice this seasons with a chance our Front office sees what a glaring hole we have at HC, if they keep him past this year may as well bring in his defensive likeness Monte Kiffin, then the slogan for next year could be "Dumb and Dumber"

on a sidenote only Miami could make a thad lewis run team look awesome..............just pathetic

Buffalo has us right where they want us. Time to tee off on RT. We have no running game.

Team needs to be ripped a new ass hole and wake the **** up. This is where an on field leader is needed.

**** this team for making me believe that there was ever a chance to excel.

This team is worse than garbage.

They're mediocre.

Yes, our defense has been on the field too long, we're not making plays, we need a big kickoff return and for Tannehill to get going.

We need some help now, or could be out of the playoffs :( Cinc win and Bal win and it's over :(

Back
Top Bottom