*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Surprised nobody is interested in this tidbit. Bokamper is one of the few true insiders with the team also.
I applaud Philbin and the coaches if they do this. Its much needed. A big guy in the red zone

Surprised nobody is interested in this tidbit. Bokamper is one of the few true insiders with the team also.

He's got the size, he's got decent speed, he SHOULD be able to block. if he's got the hands, then it might not be a bad idea at all.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
No snow forecast in Denver until after 6pm. Kickoff is 2:25 pm here.

Not overly concerned about the O-line. Miller and Ware will get their sacks like they do on anyone, Bills pass rush as a whole is better. Double teams on the edge to help Thomas, Backs Helping out as well and let ur interior go head up on the DT's. Expect alot of read option to keep miller and Ware Guessing as well. One of the best match ups for Miami this season so i hope its as good as it looks to me on paper.

Lets Go PHINS... and lets go Lions.... and as a Canadian lets go Ticats

So do we know who is starting at running back today? I would love to see Williams catchting screen passes and slants out of the backfield. That kid is dangerous with the ball.

I have a feeling we are going to win. The last time we played Denver was 08. The last time we went to the PlayOffs. We are on a path for greatness.
Just go win and play hard. MIAMI DOLPHINS ALL THE WAY

OH yeah. My Mom who is a Bronco fan for like 40 years conveniently weaseled out of watching football with me.
I said our teams don't play often and we don't watch games that much. I think she just doesn't want to see her team lose. HAHAHA

So do we know who is starting at running back today? I would love to see Williams catchting screen passes and slants out of the backfield. That kid is dangerous with the ball.

Jason La Canfora retweeted
Dave Richard @daverichard · 23m 23 minutes ago
.@tracywolfson expects Lamar Miller to play today after talking w/ Joe Philbin, get a workload similar to last week vs BUF. #FFT

I have a feeling we are going to win. The last time we played Denver was 08. The last time we went to the PlayOffs. We are on a path for greatness.
Just go win and play hard. MIAMI DOLPHINS ALL THE WAY

OH yeah. My Mom who is a Bronco fan for like 40 years conveniently weaseled out of watching football with me.
I said our teams don't play often and we don't watch games that much. I think she just doesn't want to see her team lose. HAHAHA

I hate all these bandwagon Denver fans. Nothing would be sweeter than to shut them up, this team teases me far to often though to be expecting a win today though. Hope for the best and expect the worst is how I survive being a Dolphins fan....

Let's go lions!! Good start so far!

Jay Glazier states that Julius Thomas IS OUT.

Look for the Broncos to be committed to the run early.

Back
Top Bottom