*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Forget what I said about us drafting in the top 10 come April, we may be drafting in the top 5.

If we are going to lose I hope and pray this continues and we get blown the .... Out! Like bad

The team just looks lost. Besides Solai everyone else looks like they are in slow mo.

EMOTION PEOPLE....WHERE IS IT???

Looks like Clemons is the only one flying out there...

They don't believe why should we? Tannehill looks totally puzzled in the game and on the sidelines

It's his own damn fault. They are jumping on our cadences. Why nobody has thought of this week in and week out to change it is beyond me.

My wife is telling me to find a new team....she'd better realize that she is my second wife and the Phins are my only team.

Even the Panthers are run better than these bums. At least they know when to take out the trash. We need that kind of decisive leadership from the top on the Phins.

Ok. I was just on board to fire Sherman. Now I'm starting to jump on board to get rid of this entire staff

Back
Top Bottom