*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 108 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

Like it does't suck enough watching us lose in regulation. Now I have to devote EXTRA time to watch us lose every week. Thanks for that. FML.

Tired of these ****ing close losses. We can never pull away from anyone but the Raiders.

the nfl is hard..the dolphins can't play a clean game..one good play than a bad play..sean smith is the goat..the fins only gonna win 4 games this year'''cause they are losing games they should have won..we need a high pick guys...the secondary is awful..they have no players that can close on the ball.

I have been hard on Tannehill, but he impressed me a lot this game. I saw him do some things today a QB hasnt done in Miami since Marino. Not saying he is Marino, but wow, some of those passes.
I missed everything after the long pass to hartline for a TD. So missed his game losing fumble (pretty much what it was) and I missed the INT in the 4th.
Maybe I would have not been as impressed after seeing those.

He needs to get better. Thats for sure. But I am starting to think he will.

so sick of this same ****ing garbage every year.

This team needs to be gutted. The problem is that we never committed to rebuilding, we just kept patching pieces together.

This team sucks, and so does its management.

the nfl is hard..the dolphins can't play a clean game..one good play than a bad play..sean smith is the goat..the fins only gonna win 4 games this year'''cause they are losing games they should have won..we need a high pick guys...the secondary is awful..they have no players that can close on the ball.

the fins lack of talent hurts them in september..why cause these teams''like the cards think they are gonna have a great year..and when the season is in it's last weeks than they don't play as hard and the fins can steal a game..there lack of talent hurts them in september.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

sanchez killed us last week ..what does that say about our db's.

Back
Top Bottom