*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

The loft he gets on his kicks are simply amazing!

What kind of routes are these?! Does sherman not see the clock?

He's a garbage OC. He's the reason it's 17 - 17 and not 21 - 10.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Offensive playcalling hasn't been all that great and D needs to step it up and get in Luck's face.

It never is.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I agree .joeharley on this. Anytime you give up over 300 yards in one half it's not a good defensive performance. When you consider that the Colts gave up 4 sacks last week I expected more. Maybe they will redeem themselves in the second half.

Thanks but I was being sarcastic, but at the same time I was not one of the posters here gushing over our D last week either based one playing the Browns offense. I think we're somewhere in the middle of the league, not great but good

Browns D has shut down the Ravens in the 1st half of their game. Ray Rice with 5 rushes for 13 yards.Their D might just be that good.

The defense has been embarrassing to this point.

This what happens when you Blitz against a good QB! This is on Coyle!

2crrjis-1.jpg

Lol. That thread a few years ago where people shopped Tony shot putting and striking out A-Rod killed me. Too funny.

Re: Gotta say it

It seems more like you are underrating Andrew Luck. The key in today's NFL isn't to build a powerhouse defense. A good QB can take apart the best now. The key is to build an offense that can be equally or more potent and a defense that can get that one or two key stops in the game.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

over or underrated,,,they look like **** right now and so does our offense outside a few big plays. FIX IT.

DC Coyle and OC Sherman are KILLING this team

We are gashing the Colts for 5,6,7 yards on the ground and we get away from it on the very next play.

We start Blitzing the Colts and Luck starts drawing blood and we KEEP doing it.

The DC and OC for this team are killing us.

Browns holding Ravens to 27 yards rushing, maybe they are good

Back
Top Bottom