***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread***

Fields looks scared....."these people are animals..."

finspregame-1.jpg

Love it.

i love the fact that people are not giving us a chance to win tomorrow. Makes the victory much sweeter.

LETS GO MIAMI DOLPHINS!:woot:

Yep, those Titans never saw what hit 'em :foundout:

Ah yes, Opening Day. I'm sure what Porter said the other day goes for all of us. Its like Christmas.

Our defending AFC South Division Champions Dolphins

LLOL, excitement must have got to this guy.......

LETS GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also what happened to the "look-a-like" thread? anyone make it?

It'll be a real close game to the end. I can see it going both ways to be honest

X-mas in September is here and I am crying! I get another year of watching the PHINS, with the reason I love them, with my DAD! WOOOOOOOOOO LETS GO FINS! I LOVE THIS TEAM! Breakfast and Beers 10 A.M.!

Its gonna be a long 4 hours leading up to the game...

I'm gonna workout for a little, get this edge under control, cant sit still, not enough Miami info on these football shows, the wife thinks i'ma tard, yet she has on her Dolphin underwear, nighty and slippers....

Its gonna be a long 4 hours leading up to the game...

Yea I was hoping to sleep in today but I just got adopted a cat and he kept meowing in my face at 7am. Oddly enough his name is Ronnie Brown so I guess he wanted a jump on game day! I need something to do now for 4 hours. GO PHINS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom