***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

Lisa Salters just reported that R.J. Stanford is starting opposite of Grimes.

Here we go...

Why not put grimes on decker and double Harvin - the ENTIRE game, EVERY play.

Why is that not an option?

Say we win tonight. At 7-5 where would that move us in AFC? Buffalo is currently the 7 seed. Shouldn't we move ahead of them to become the 7th seed with a win? I read the tie breakers on ESPN but it is a bit confusing right now. Thankfully we will have a good conference and divisional record(with a win tonight).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say we win tonight. At 7-5 where would that move us in AFC? Buffalo is currently the 7 seed. Shouldn't we move ahead of them to become the 7th seed with a win? I read the tie breakers on ESPN but it is a bit confusing right now. Thankfully we will have a good conference and divisional record(with a win tonight).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They win and they're in the 6 hole.

Here's hoping we can tackle a lot better than last week.

What a huge night for Joe Philbin. Win and get to 7-5 and be in the playoff mix. Lose, go to 6-6 with two very good football teams coming on the sked. So much on the line.

Lisa Salters just reported that R.J. Stanford is starting opposite of Grimes.

Here we go...

Hate to say it but it's probably the best of options. Im sure Aikens will get plenty of playing time also.

What a huge night for Joe Philbin. Win and get to 7-5 and be in the playoff mix. Lose, go to 6-6 with two very good football teams coming on the sked. So much on the line.

Which goes to show you that winning tonight is hugh bit doesn't mean much unless we win at least 4 of the last 5 and even that is no guarantee that we make the playoffs. We might need to win out.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Hate to say it but it's probably the best of options. Im sure Aikens will get plenty of playing time also.

Our best option is a good consistent pass rush.

Which goes to show you that winning tonight is hugh bit doesn't mean much unless we win at least 4 of the last 5 and even that is no guarantee that we make the playoffs. We might need to win out.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Our best option is a good consistent pass rush.

I think he is needs to go 9-7 and the best path is to start with a win tonight.

This is the kind of expert guru analysis you can ONLY get on Finheaven folks! :lol:

Our best option is a good consistent pass rush.[/QUOTE]

True enough, we better bring the heat tonight.

Lisa Salters quoting Joe Philbin, "there is not magic in finishing games."

Holy ****, Joe.

Back
Top Bottom