***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

I don't usually complain about our players or coaches, but i have no idea What Coyle is thinking. You stack the box EVERY play and force them to throw, its that simple. I'm beginning to turn on Coyle.

The only good thing is Geno Smith cannot throw a football. But this dynamic mix and match running game with as many as 5 different players seems to be enough to finish the Dolphins.

Miami will need some prayer pick 6. Tannehill has looked bad and playing with no confidence. He is lucky he wasn't picked off a couple times. Jets have a couple rookies playing on D in place of veterans who are healthy and just sitting out. C'mon Miami. Wake the **** up. This is going like I thought it would be and liked I told you all.

Miss. We start with good field position, must get 7.

Dolphins HAVE to go for it on fourth down on this drive if it comes to it. THIS IS OUR SEASON!!!!!! Start playing like it.

Now they really don't have to do that in a lot of scenarios

Well the Jets are going for the short stuff. This would be a great night to work on the deep ball...

This is the worst case scenario.

Can people stop whining about national media respect now? We always **** the bed in big games we're supposed to win.

They have pretty much just slowly but roughly face ****ed our defense.

I don't get a sigh, but I get an entire paragraph about how I don't deserve a response?

Way to be a complete contradiction to yourself.

Oh and you're so neat when you call me son. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

You know what else is neat? Starting a sentence with "way to be" and informing people that you just wrote something funny by typing "Lol". You sound like a character with his finger on the pulse of today's youth. Do you write for Tiger Beat? Rolling Stone? Pedophile Weekly?

Make them pass 9 in the box. They can't possibly get anymore yardage then 12 yards per carry running.

Back
Top Bottom