***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

Should've known we'd choke against a rotten Jets team. Yet again. Jets are totally hitting us hard and we look like a team of cream puffs. Soft wussies.

Oh man, Haurbaugh is going to come here and bring that God awful offensive coordinator with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe many of you are Dolphin fans... I've never seen such a fair weather group.

We will come back. Have faith in your team.

Really? If by "fair weather" you mean 20 years of having little hope and your heart ripped out on the regular then yea...what-ever

Halrious to think we actually have poster arguing we don't need to work on our vertical game...

Jets are playing hard tonight. They wanna spoil the phins chances of gettin In the playoffs.

Its not that we love love throwing short routes... Our QB cant complete a pass more then 20 yards down field. Load the box nobody over the top.

Dink and dunk Tanny tonight. Can't throw 15 yards at all. Dink and dinky for ****. 3rd and 6? Throw a 2 yard curl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please enlighten us with your wisdom on how this falls on tannehill?

How in the world have we not tested their corners deep with Wallace? Protection isn't great but he has had long enough to throw a deep ball...

Back
Top Bottom