***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

Finally using the middle of the field!!!

It's amazing what happens when you don't just use those sideline routes.

Dodged a bullet with Calvin Pace missing that interception. Ball hit him in the face.

RT17 hit that D Back so clean lol...bounced off his face mask...

if we lose this game philbin and coyle need to be fired tonight...thats it...coyle you are coaching for your job...

Why call a timeout there. Hurry up keep the pace. Don't call a timeout to probably dial up a 3 yard slant.

Hate to say it but it looks like tanny is going to lead the league in dropped ints again.

That was the worst throw in Tannehills career. That was Neil O Donnell Super Bowl awful. What happened there?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calvin Pace dropped back in coverage instead of rushing at the last minute. RT never saw him.

If Sturgis didn't suck, we're only down 7 and driving for a tie game or the lead.

But he does suck and this great coaching staff have kept him for whatever reason. You are defined by your choices. Blame the coaching staff for Sturgis.

I think we can win this game. I'm just tired of starting slow and waiting until to climb out of a hole. This is why we lose these close games. You spend all game trying to comeback, the team is gassed by the end of the game.

Missed an easy TD to Landry there. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom