***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

Sparano need to calmthe joint....these player are much up themselves to win and go the playoffs...their playing off their game...Sparano really needs to get them to focus

A solid drive for a FG or TD and the ball in teh second half is still there to take and regain momentum.

Now I have to questions all the blind overconfidence a lot of you were showing all week as if this game were in the bag, Miami has played every game this year close except for one, no reason to believe this one would be different.

5 stupid penalties already for us, a huge dropped pass by Ricky and a fumble by Pennington. Yeah it really looks like we're playing disciplined football and want to win the division

You know, there is still time and it's nowhere close to over, but this is what I was talking about when I was talking about "The other shoe". I've seen this game about 20 times.

Good God people. It's still the first 1/2 and it is only 6 - 0. Calm down!! The Fins have played close games all year. STAY POSITIVE :)

Back
Top Bottom