***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

Now, if Pennington could only throw more Ints like that, he would be a pro-bowler.

2 INTs by Favre....one by Merling for that 20 yard walk in for that BEEEAAAUUUTTTTIIIFFFUUULLLLLL TD....

Favre is holding a press conference...."Well, I don't know if I will be able to play the next series....or the rest of the game for that matter. But I am glad that I suckered the Jets into wasting picks and money on me. J-E-T-S....suckers."

on vacation with my family... CHUGGIN WINE

LETS GO BABBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYY

Game...

Set...

Match!!!

Are you TRYING to jinx us?? Don't ever say something like that, that is the kind of thing that can come back to bite ya on the butt. Lets wait until we get a lead in the 4th with less than 2 minutes to go to even THINK about saying somethng like that!!!
Are you a troll jets fan??

need a stop here and then we get the ball first in the 2nd half.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but i actually don't like this. I believed all along Farve would be their downfall. he's the best thing for the fins now. he's done with no fire in his belly for this run. Clemons has nothing to lose. Theycan only improve as far as I'm concerned

Back
Top Bottom