*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread *** | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread ***

Holding in FG protection???????WTF
When was the last time we saw that, I can't remember.
We are lucky, it did not cost us.
But still another major ST breakdown.

We should be winning decisively, this has last minute loss written all over it.

last minute loss? This has blowout written all over it.. Miami is a purely pathetic team. We are not a 2nd half team at all and if we struggled this bad in the first, i look for a blowout by the Packers in the second.. mostly also because they will make adjustments and we will not

Since people like compare Matt Ryan so much I figured I'd post his stats 7-15 for 88 yards 1 int. His team is down 21-0...

Just thought of a nickname for Marshall... We should call him the Beast!...

Really wish we had Matt Ryan considering how well hes doing again today vs Philly.. The number 2 overall pick has been completely better than Henne... *end sarcasm.*

Yes. Give me a second, and I'll put up the video for you. Apparently you didn't watch the play.

That throw wasnt bad any less loft and it would have been knocked down. There were 2 guys there one underneath. Could't have been thrown much differently...

Yes. Give me a second, and I'll put up the video for you. Apparently you didn't watch the play.

the ONLY way a strike would of made it is if Henne threw it earlier.. But at the time he threw the pass it was perfect imo...

Back
Top Bottom