***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

RT @OmarKelly: Brandon Marshall just walked off the field and hasn't returned. It's 2nd-and-10. >> And he seemed to be yelling.

Can anyone tell me if John Jerry is starting this game? What happened to this guy? Did he lose his starting job to McQuisten?

If Henning is the OC next year, I will openingly root for every Miami Dolphin opponet.

Wonder how long till they put thigpen in? Maybe he can do something. Would of loved to even see Brandstarter.

Seriously, I am used to this team playing their heart out against good teams, especially the Patriots. This is just pathetic, I hope we get blown out and Henning and Morono aren't allowed back on the plane.

embarrassing post. and they are sitting welker and branch

Ooooh Deion Branch!!! LOL A guy bound for waivers before they plucked him for nothing. Big deal. And Welker is banged up, not a healthy sit.

What's wrong with taking shots at Brady to try and hurt him and make the Pats play for this decision? That's how you win, that's what football is about. You try to win, one way or the other and put your opponent out of contention. Didn't you watch Karate Kid with the Cobra Kai tactics?

at least we get a beter draft pick.................:lol2:

Can anyone tell me if John Jerry is starting this game? What happened to this guy? Did he lose his starting job to McQuisten?

yes he starting, on the first "drive" he completely whiffed on a pull and got ronnie tackled for a loss of 5

Back
Top Bottom