***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

Still not sure why Sparano wouldnt put Thigpen in? Lets say his job is on the line this game, Thigpen offers him a better chance to win. Lets say he is safe, regardless od todays result, he has seen what Henne has to offer, so why not look more at Thigpen?

Miami needs to get players because of their desire to win rather than their statistics.

Brandon is not going to force his way out after landing a $50M contract at $10M per season.

But I hope we try to trade him anyway. He's one of these team-cursing diva WRs like Moss and TO who will NEVER help a team win a SB. I'd trade him in a heartbeat if we could get fair value back.

can we get marshall his 1000 yds at least, and y not throw 2-3 yd passes to him to get him his 100 rec for the year. lets get something out of this game at least

Still not sure why Sparano wouldnt put Thigpen in? Lets say his job is on the line this game, Thigpen offers him a better chance to win. Lets say he is safe, regardless od todays result, he has seen what Henne has to offer, so why not look more at Thigpen?

Because he's an idiot who refuses to take any chances or try anything different. He will stick with the same crap that's not working until he gets fired.

I miss Dick Stockton's tongue lashing for last week trying to sell me why these games are important.

I did some extra gassers for thinking that last week.

Back
Top Bottom