*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

No they should be neutral and announcing the game. its a national broadcast not the local CBS feed.

Only fans of crappy teams complain about this stuff. The Pats are better than us and have been for a very long time. They're more deserving of praise than us. That's the reality and that's what's conveyed by the announcers. I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot, you wouldn't be complaining that the announcers were heaping TOO much praise on Miami.

Only fans of crappy teams complain about this stuff. The Pats are better than us and have been for a very long time. They're more deserving of praise than us. That's the reality and that's what's conveyed by the announcers. I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot, you wouldn't be complaining that the announcers were heaping TOO much praise on Miami.

i guess im more pissed when its blatant PI and they are saying how great of coverage it was

Back
Top Bottom