*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

The play calling is concerned about making manageable 3rd Downs they are missing the flow of the game

Landry is the only player on this team that I flat out love. Been wanting a new jersey but hate most of this **** team. Think I'll get an aqua #14

how about helmet to helmet on landry...thats right its the pats

I'm really growing tired of the missing wide open receivers..this is tiring to watch.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F'n Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cable is out but, only for the game from Atlantic BB. Fist time I have missed watching in F'n Forever. "Listening" on the F'n radio with friends who are here for a party.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F'n Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cable is out but, only for the game from Atlantic BB. Fist time I have missed watching in F'n Forever. "Listening" on the F'n radio with friends who are here for a party.

Sorry buddy.

Landry is the only player on this team that I flat out love. Been wanting a new jersey but hate most of this **** team. Think I'll get an aqua #14

Then why be a fan??? Or better yet why waste bandwidth and post here?

Back
Top Bottom