*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD **** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD **** Week 16 Christmas Eve

TD Marshall!!

Hopefully we just let Jake sit out the rest of the season geeze

Geez one minute you love the guy the next you hate him. Figures!

yea because my age has anything to do with calling danny woodhead a name, just like spelling colombo's last name determines my fanhood, your arguments are looking worse and worse just give up

we are marshall
wheres your crap talk about marshall...now!!!!!!

HELLO???? HELLO????

we are marshall
wheres your crap talk about marshall...now!!!!!!

where is your crap talk about Moore? the one moving the ball down the field? and squeezing the ball into Marshal and throwing it perfectly up the sideline to Marshall, ill admit when im wrong, those were 2 great catches by Marshall, however the drops are real bad, give some credit to Moore for looking right back to Marshall and getting him the ball

where is your crap talk about Moore? the one moving the ball down the field? and squeezing the ball into Marshal and throwing it perfectly up the sideline to Marshall, ill admit when im wrong, those were 2 great catches by Marshall, however the drops are real bad, give some credit to Moore for looking right back to Marshall and getting him the ball

Great spin but where is the MARSHALL LOVE...need more Marshall love

Take that you little S H I T Welker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always bitchin and looking for the flag.

Back
Top Bottom