*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD **** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD **** Week 16 Christmas Eve

Touchdown!!!

I wish it would have been RB or BM since I have them on my fantasy team but a score is a score!

That was a real nice play by moore to go to his second receiver.

Im freakin sold, bring Moore back next year. Give him an extension or whatever...In the words of a Mcdonalds commercial, "I'm lovin it"

Can someone please please please PM me with a link to game.....please

Matt Moore is making a hell of an argument to be next year's starter. Nothing wrong with ANYTHING this guy is doing. This team is so impressive so far this game...but there is a LOT of ball left and we know Brady can get hot and embarrass the hell out of us.

ok, as far as I'm concerned, Matt Moore deserves to be our starter going into next season until he is unseated by whoever we draft. A tradeup for Luck is unlikely, and it's doubtful any other draft pick could come in, start from day 1 and be truly successful. Moore absolutely deserves a chance to see what he does with an offseason under his belt...and the biggest thing is the team is responding to him.

Back
Top Bottom