*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

3 straight sweeps for the Patriots if we lose this game. To think that we there was a time when no matter how bad we may have been, we could at least still split with the Pats and give Belicheat and Brady problems.

I love this offensive line Jeffy has built. Can't run block, can't pass protect, but they sure are good at getting paid.

I don't want the pats to get a 1st rd bye dammit! Im tired of these brady and belicheat ****ttt

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

What happened to Randy Starks, guy has been a no show for a while now.

3rd and 13 and you rush 3???? Never worked against Brady in the past, doesn't work now, and won't work in the f'in future. It's never worked against any hall of famer QB. I don't care if you
have 20 f'in guys in coverage, if Brady is allowed to survey the field he will find somebody. Gosh darn coaches outsmart themselves. How do I know better?? I'm sitting on the couch in sweats!

Well i hope to God your not in our military with that attitude .. I rather die fighting than to lay down for an opponent

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the last rookie QB to win a game in New England? I know it's been years and years.

LOL and here we go with this garbage again.

WHY should they bring in devlin? So he can take away reps from our rookie QB? Terrible post, as per usual.

It's only accurate, Ryan Tannehill throws a pick to give the Patriots their 1st lead.

I hope he can bail us out.

d-1

Back
Top Bottom